Thursday, September 29, 2005

sept 22 to sept 24

its a pretty significant couple of day so i thought i should mention it.

sept 22. as some friends know. i am not one to make a hoolabaloo when it comes to things regarding myself.
it was a thursday and my good friends Lori and Trisha decided they would cook me dinner instead of taking me out.(i wouldn't have minded a simple, happy bday coffee get together).
Lori decided we'd have it at her new condo. i get there 7ish and i see all of them in the kitchen working feverishly to get the food all prepared just for moi. wow!
to make a long story short. the night couldn'thave turned out any better. i had fun and i am grateful for having such great friends who go to great lenghts to make me happy and vice versa.










so that was that. a totally enjoyable night with totally enjoyable friends.

----------------

sat. night came along and i had a party at my house with some friends to celebrate mine and my friends allan and clay's bday.

it turned out to be a success with great friends showing up. talked, laughed, ate and drank the night away.








 

No comments: