Thursday, September 29, 2005

tarza waterpark

so sunday, my friend Anita decides to invite me out to Brunch with her and her family. her gift for me for my bday(its good to have great friends!). lunch was great! especially with good company. no drama, just fun like a family should be.
in a way it means a lot because my parents and sisters have "flown the coupe" so to speak. my brother and i who lives in the same house hardly see each other, so yes, any semblance of family life is a good thing for me.




after lunch, we headed to Tarza waterpark. i have never been there so i didn't know what to expect.
it turned out to be a pretty nice place. with lots of photo opportunities. so you know, i had to break out the camera :)
here are some photos i thought turned out pretty nice. it totally complimented the day.




No comments: